March Goals

Time go away from me with February being a short month and we finally took a weekend away at the very end of the month.  


Of course that meant a lot of playing catch up the first week of March, and I never got my post written. A couple of friends from work and I have been doing an exercise challenge to encourage each other.  I spent a lot of time I’d likely have spent quilting on my exercise as a result.  So how did I do on my February goals...

1. Bind the second quilt for myself-no

2. Finish  at least 2 of the baby quilts in progress- this happened but not until March

3. Make that birthday present I slacked off on last month-I think it’s now a Christmas present...

4. Participate in the Show your Stripes Blog Hop-done, but I’m not sure I managed to read all the other posts

5. Keep up on my mini Monday quilt along-done.  A new clue comes out tomorrow


6. Get a top or two made for Hands2Help 2021.  I just keep adding more scraps to my pile.  I did work on it a lot though


7. I finally gave my cousin and his wife their wedding quilt-once both are home to open it together I need to post about it.-I think they were both finally home this past weekend; such is the life of truckers. 


So overall it wasn’t a good month for my goals...I did however meet my step goal and we decided to increase it for March. So far I’m doing well with meeting it again, but I’m not seeing a difference in my clothing yet-probably because I’m snacking too much!

So what’s on the March list?

1. Finish 2 more baby quilts, I know people joked about there being a lot of quarantine babies, but there really are quite a few new babies in my church and coworkers right now!

2. Participate in the Sun and Sand blog hop

3. Come up with a feasible idea for the “in the kitchen” blog hop announced after Show your Stripes

4. Post about 2 baby quilts from church

5. Get the hands2help tops done and maybe even quilted 

6.  Post about our trip 

7.   8000 steps and an arm toning video each day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle