I accomplished so much over my vacation that I debated if I could go back to weekly lists instead of monthly, but I know I struggled for any sewing time in the fall before we went full virtual, so I think I’ll stay monthly for now...I am trying to work at least 15 minutes of sewing time in each evening, so hopefully things will be better. I did a post for the My Stitching Resolution quilt with my 2021 quilting goals, it I hadn’t given thought to my travel goals since no one knows when we’ll be traveling again. Then I saw a post from PA state parks several years ago in my memories that gave me a goal I should be able to achieve. Camp at 2 new state parks and hike 10 new trails. One of my best friends has been saying for years we were going to do something special this summer for our 40th birthdays; we’ve got a cabin reserved in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. I’m hoping my goal of adding at least 2 states from last year is achievable this year.
So how did I do with December goals
1. Finish the two Christmas presents I just started as well as two I had in progress. Done
2. Finish the two baby quilt tops I have recently started. -Done and even quilted but no pictures until I can give them to the mommas to be
3. Get the other baby quilt quilted. Done I just need to take pictures and give it away.
4. Post about the hand quilted present as soon as I can give it to the recipients-still trying to find a time to give this one.
Since we were very limited in our Christmas vacation travels I had more time to see and managed to finish one of my 2019 block of the months and start another quilt for myself. I have been eying a layer cake at Humble Stitch, my local quilt shop, for months I finally splurged with my Christmas money and got it in a kit. New Years Day I put the entire top together. I also finally started quilting the another top I made for the Hello Fall blog hop.
So what’s on the agenda for January.
1. Like I said above 15 minutes or more a day of sewing
2. Finish quilting at least one of the quilts for myself.
3. Quilt 2 baby quilts
4. Make a birthday present for one of the many January-February birthdays in our family.
5. Participate in the Hearts Afire blog hop.
Post a Comment