Sunday short list

This week was the first I've felt like I had time to sit at my sewing machine and relax.  I have been doing some hand quilting in the evenings while my husband and I watch tv because I know it's important to spend time with him even with the stress of this school year (or maybe even more so) and I can do hand quilting in the living room.  I even made a quilt top that wasn't on my list!



So how did I do with the actual list???

 1. continue to work on hand quilting a present-I finished the length rows and started on the widths and they are going much more quickly!

2. post about the two birthday presents I gave this week-which means my husband needs to give me some ideas where to photograph one of them.-We're still trying to decide where to photography my husband's present

3. baste a baby quilt before the baby arrives-I have the quilt clamped to the table but I need to finish pinning.  

Our anniversary is this week and we have plans to return to our wedding location one evening and then we're taking a long weekend trip back to Colonial Williamsburg where we honeymooned. There won't be much sewing but it should be a great week!
1. continue to work on hand quilting my present
2. begin quilting the baby quilt
3. post about the two birthday presents. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle