Sunday shortlist

Last week I kept my list short to accommodate the realities of teaching this year.  Did I make it short enough? Not really...

 1. Continue working on hand quilting a present -I made a little progress but not much

2. Post about camp and the arboretum-I decided there wasn’t much to say about the arboretum I hadn’t said, but I did post about Parker Dam

3. Work on some Christmas presents-it might be a gift card Christmas at this rate!

I am really hoping for some quilting time this coming week, I know I need it for stress relief...so what’s on this week’s list.
1. Continue working on hand quilting a present 
2. Post about camp from Labor Day 


3. Work on some Christmas presents
4. Post in the Hello Fall Blog Hop-here are the other bloggers participating 
Monday, September 21st


Tuesday, September 22nd
Wednesday, September 23rd
Thursday, September 24th

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle