Sunday Short list

 
I had a lot of time at home this week, so I was able to spend a lot of time crafting.  I even made progress on things that weren’t on the list.  I know I won’t be able to say that for much longer so I’m taking advantage while I can...so how did I do this week
1. My friend is coming to work on a baby quilt-7 of 9 blocks are made, tomorrow we decide on pavement and the last two should be a breeze
2. Blog about vacation -1st stop is blogged
3. Christmas then and Now blog hop - done and I signed up for two more
4. Make more progress on my tulip blocks- I think the string portion of all the blocks is done.
5. Get the charity quilt top together- done
6. Make some progress hand quilting a present-done
This coming week I don’t expect t9 have quite as much time and now that it’s August I really need to start planning for school. So what’s on the list?
1. Photograph my Hospital Sketches Quilt
2. Put a label on the baby quilt I finished
3. Get the next baby quilt into a top
4. Attempt tying a quilt again (my hand is doing a little better so hopefully I can tie)
5. Post about more of vacation
6. Bind some quilts
7. Start testing to Christmas gift ideas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle