Sunday shortlist

We just got back from vacation.  So I haven’t really thought about what I want to accomplish this week. But I do know I’ll be participating in a blog hop, and have a few definite goals.  So how did I do with the last list? 
1.get more of the tulip blocks done-I realized I needed more green strips for leaves so I worked on that a lot
2. put a charity quilt top together-I didn’t get this done
3. I still need to blog about the recent camping trips-done
4. Continue reading my Amish quilt novel and quilt cozies.-I finished the Amish quilt novel and then started The Star Garden because it’s a library book.  It has a quilt on the cover but the quilt isn’t a central part of the story so far...it’s the 3rd book of a trilogy and the second one did get into some elements of a quilt.
5. Have a great vacation-we enjoyed the time away, but I’ll post about that over the next week or so.
So what do I want to do this week?
1. My friend is coming to work on the baby quilt she wants to give one of the doctors she works with.
2. Blog about vacation 
3. Christmas then and Now blog hop 
4. Make more progress on my tulip blocks 
5. Get the charity quilt top together
6. Make some progress hand quilting a present

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle