Sunday Short list

Some days I think I’m amazing and can accomplish anything.  Last Sunday must have been one of those days.  I literally did not finish anything on my list, but I have my classroom nearly packed up and made some real progress on with landscaping, so as long as my fiends baby stays out for a little longer it’s okay!  So this week is just a repeat of last week’s list.  I’m really hoping to have some posts on finished quilts soon.
1. Photograph my mom’s quilt
2. Quilt the baby quilt I have started and hopefully do a porch delivery
3. Finish at least one charm pack quilt
4. Start the next memory quilt
5. Pick a pattern for another baby quilt.  (I have a few ideas) 
6. Finish at least the appliqué on my block swap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle