Short list Sunday

Last week I said I knew I wasn’t going to have much time for sewing and I expected it to be stressful, but I had no idea how stressful it would be!  So how did I do on my list
1. Continue hand quilting the hospital sketches-I got a little more done 
2. Continue working on the blocks for my mom’s quilt-60 block centers are done, only 20 to go.
3. Possibly make a block of this new pattern for a present or our challenge quilt for next years retreat.-no
4. Pick an octopus block for appliqué.-the book I thought had an octopus had a jellyfish.  I think I’m going with it though 
I had expected this coming week to be hand quilting on Monday while my mom has a surgery. However, the hospital’s precautions mean I’m waiting for a call, so I’ll probably be at my machine. Then I have the rest of the week off unexpectedly, although I do have some schoolwork to catch up on. So what’s on my list...
1.Continue hand quilting the hospital sketches
I expect to spend a lot of evenings like this. 

2. Continue working on the blocks for my mom’s quilt
3. Quilt another gift
4. Prepare for another memory quilt project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle