Short list Sunday

I had quilt retreat from Thursday evening to Saturday evening, so I was hoping to get a lot done last week. How did I do?
Some of the ladies at retreat.
1. Continue hand quilting on my Hospital Sketches quilt.-one more block finished
2. This is the week for Dust off an Old Quilt Book-my day is Wednesday.  -done but there were definitely older books so I need to up my antique quilt book game!
3.  Finish that Villa Rosa Quilt top-done


4. quilt the quilt I pin basted for retreat-done but I didn’t quilt it at retreat anyhow 
5.  Get at least the majority of my mom's quilt from my Pop's shirt done-I left another project distract me, but I did at least make progress
6. Pack for retreat and not forget anything-I didn’t forget anything per say but I should have taken paper scissors. 
This week I know I’m not likely to get much sewing time so it’s a very short list 
1. Continue hand quilting the hospital sketches
2. Continue working on the blocks for my mom’s quilt
3. Possibly make a block of this new pattern for a present or our challenge quilt for next years retreat.

4. Find an octopus appliqué design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle