Belated Happy New Year's

We spent our New Year's Eve at sea this year so I'm a little late in writing a New Year's post. I have so much to write about our cruise but I need to get back to work and get my routine back in place first.


New Year's is a time for setting goals. What are my goals for this year? I want to add at least 3 new states to my visited list so I need to plan our trip to Missouri. I know of 2 weddings and a baby quilt that I need to finish and I want to keep up with any others that arise. Last year I finished all but one block of two different block of the month programs, so I need to finish those. My husband needs a new bed quilt so I want to finish my crumb quilt. I've had a top that my great-aunt pieced for almost 10 years, it's time to finish that! I also have several of my Pop's shirt quilts to make and a few more UFO's to finish. I'd like to only enter 2021 with quilts I'm actively working on, but that may be a lofty goal. We already have two cruises scheduled, but no firm plans for camping but I'm sure those will be coming. I also have plans to join some blog hops and grow my little blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See you Later Alligator!

Here comes the Sun

Time in a Bottle