Back to business
School is finally out! I love teaching but this year it was hard…I did make time for quilting but I didn’t take time to blog about it. So my last list was in March
1. Finish 2 more baby quilts, I know people joked about there being a lot of quarantine babies, but there really are quite a few new babies in my church and coworkers right now!-done
2. Participate in the Sun and Sand blog hop-done
3. Come up with a feasible idea for the “in the kitchen” blog hop announced after Show your Stripes- done
4. Post about 2 baby quilts from church-oops
5. Get the hands2help tops done and maybe even quilted-done but not in March
6. Post about our trip-oops
7. 8000 steps and an arm toning video each day-I think I did okay most of March but April and May were not good.
Since school is out I’m hoping to actually be able to accomplish things in a week.
1. Catch up on some posts from projects and travels this spring.
2. Bind a quilt for a coworker’s daughter
3. Make a project for the fairy tale blog hop later this month
4. Finish the top for a present.
Congratulations, Becky! That quilt was SEW worth the wait. Enjoy your summer!ReplyDelete